1. I get worried that I’m not good enough. That I will fail. That no matter how hard I try, it won’t make a dent. That’s when I need to remind myself of this quote:
“There will be many times that fear breaks in. We can never be taken prisoner if we greet it with prayer.” From the book A Common Life by Jan Karon
Prayer is so important. And it slices through fear like Excalibur.
2. I played tag with my two little cousins on Easter. I realized I’ve forgotten the exact rules of freeze tag. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Googling freeze tag rules right now.
3. I really want to photograph a destination wedding. Do you know someone who can help make that happen?
4. I like ice cream.
5. I like gelato better.
6. I’m planning on eating my weight in gelato when Reid and I go to Italy on our honeymoon.
7. The weather in Montana has actually been paying attention to the date and acting like spring. Hallelujah!
8. I need some new music in my life. What are you favorite artists right now? Please share!
9. I can’t wait to see this movie. It looks hilarious.
10. I LOVE this photo of Cary Grant. It’s so full of roguish mischievousness. He’s one of my favorite actors. I could listen to his voice all day.
Join us on Instagram where we share our artistry & adventures on the daily.
This was so fun to read. I love gelato too! And I can’t wait to see Admission!
I worry I’m not good enough all the time. Failure is my biggest fear! I love the quote. Prayer really is the answer. I find that more and more every day I use it a lot…and when I fall off.
Carey Grant- charming, handsome, suave AND funny! Love him!
I haven’t played freeze tag since I was a child, but that game goes on forever. It’s been way too long since I’ve had gelato, and never in Italy. There is definitely something wrong with that.