Sigh…again…it’s been a while. I will get better at being more consistent. I promise. I really miss blogging and connecting to you through writing. Figuring out how to juggle life is a never-ending process.
So in an effort to get something on the blog for today, I was inspired by my new friend Cassie Jones (check out her amazing website here and view the inspiring post here). I’m going to give you a random rundown of tidbits about my life behind the camera.
- I used to collect ladybug boxers and really wanted a red VW to be my first car (it wasn’t).
- I’ve been acting for a long time. My first major role was in “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.” I was about 8. I was Charlie Brown. Apparently I was adept at being a sad boy.
- I’m a vegetarian. But not a vegan…that’s too darn hard.
- When I was 12, I wanted to be a marine biologist. Then I actually took a biology class and decided against it. I still love dolphins.
- I’m a Mac.
- I’ve traveled to 44 states (I still need to hit up Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Maine, Oregon and Alaska) and have been to 7 countries (I still need to hit up the rest of the world).
- I’m obsessed with red accessories (shoes, hats, scarves). But my favorite color is blue.
- I’m going to grad school and getting my MA in English. I’m currently reading “Little Women” for a class. Kinda cool.
- I love word games, but I only played Scrabble for the first time about 4 years ago.
- My name means “The Listener” in Aramaic.
- I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
- I used to watercolor paint. My first masterpiece was of a slice of watermelon.
- I’m kind of a history freak. I LOVE early American history, especially the period around the Revolutionary War. It gets me excited. Does that make me a nerd? Okay. I’ll accept it.
- I can tap dance.
- I used to HATE gold jewelry, but I’ve warmed up to it. Now I think it’s pretty cool.
- I love my friends!
- I love Reid!
- I love my family!
- I love love!
- I love my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ!
Reid and me during our last senior session…can’t wait to show you the final results!
I don’t know why it makes me smile so much but I love that your first watercolour painting was of a watermelon! x
ok sooooo half of your list is totally me!
I love everything about this post! it gives a greater insight of who you are 😀
and that’s a totally rad gal!
Your pretty AMAZING!! XOXO Hope your having a super wonderful day special friend!!
Rachel, it was pretty special. As in a little ridiculous. But I still treasure it.
Diana, you’re so funny. I’m glad you liked the “inside look” into my neuroses 😉
Helen, YOU’RE prett AMAZING! Love you!!