I still have the Royal Wedding on my mind. I had such a wonderful time experiencing it all, that I’m not quite ready to let it go yet.
So, here’s a post with my favorite fashion from the day, aside from Catherine’s exquisite dress, of course…nothing can beat that.
1. Pippa Middleton. The simplicity is perfect. The cut is superb. She looks stunning.
2. Princess Letzia of Spain (on the right). I LOVE the color and the 20s feel of it. Reminds me of a modern-day flapper.
3. Joss Stone. The bright color just pops. She looks polished, yet so youthful and bright!
4. Charlene Wittstock, the fiancée of Prince Albert of Monaco. It’s elegant and understated. Very chic.
5. Princess Maxima of the Netherlands. I’m just loving the vintage-inspired styles, and she pulls this one off brilliantly.
What were your favorites?